Past Design Teams

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A few projects

The weather is heating up here again in the Pacific Northwest...which means that those of us with air conditioning hide inside and those that don't head out to the mall or the movies to find relief.  By the end of the week they are talking temps that are 93+....which is HOT for us...in the past few years they have been counting how long we have had temps over 80+ in minutes....and this year we're talking days and even a half dozen that are close to or above 90...

While hiding from the heat I've got a few projects done....first I wanted to create something different for my Mother-In-Law this year, so I beaded her a necklace.  I created this cute tag for her present using this cute clipart set from Clementine:


and then I created this project using the Seaside Sketches set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff....  I had this idea to use the sand we picked up from our beach trip...and I think it looks great at the bottom of the card..


I am stocking up on printed images and plan to color the days away while the temps outside climb...  this means I will have some fun things to share with you soon I am sure...

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: