Past Design Teams

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

4th of July party

It's time to start thinking about fireworks and that all american picnic season...  This wonderful clipart set available in the My Graphico store titled Fourth of July is perfect for creating all your 4th of July party favors...from invitations to table decorations...there is something in this set for all your needs!!

I created this fun card using the clipart flags.  I double mounted the image onto coordinating cardstock and then onto a card that I embossed using the cuttlebug stars folder.


Be sure to check out all the amazing downloadable clipart in the store today!!

You can find this wonderful embossing folder I used and many others here in the ABC store!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

1 comment:

Emily Keaton said...

This is stunning!! What a crisp design. Perfect for this time of year!