Past Design Teams

Monday, May 07, 2012

Some fun new cards

This month the challenge on the ABC Challenge blog is to make a Graduation or Wedding card. I was so in love with the Penny Black Mimi and Friend stamp that I decided to use it for this project...

I used my Memento marker to just ink the little girl on the right and was careful to not ink her wings.  I then stamped the image and colored her with my Copics.  I then set about making a graduation cap from cardstock for her...lots of cutting and measuring later I finally had something that I liked...  I then assembled my card...


isn't she just the cutest...

this weekend I worked on a few cards for the Sweet N Sassy National Scrapbook Day challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers...  here they are all made using the Punny Fruits and Veggies set of stamps:

for the masculine card challenge:


for the no coloring challenge:


and finally for the use punches for faux embossing challenge:


I hope the weather has been nice where you are...time to head out to the deck to practice with my Copics in the sun!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: