Past Design Teams

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

hello friend

Hello...Lynda here to share with you another fun card I made using one of the wonderful clear stamp sets fromHero Arts that you can find in the store.  For my card I first stamped my image onto white cardstock usingMemento Black Tuxedo Ink.  I then used Copic markersto color in my image.  I then trimmed close to it and then stacked some scraps of pink cardstock onto yellow cardstock.  I used the Swiss dots embossing folder to create the pattern on my card base; love that you can send your entire card through the machine with the folder to get this look!


Be sure to check out the amazing sale Julie has going on right now....


also don't forget there is still a little time to get in on our challenge this month:


The designers get the summer off here at ABC...so I'll be back in the fall on a regular basis to share more projects with you...I wish you a wonderful summer full of fun an memories!!
Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: