Past Design Teams

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Certified!!!

Hello and happy Wednesday!!!  Today I am going to share with you a project that I made using one of my favorite new images available in the Scrapbook Stamp Society store titled Certified by Sherri Baldy.  I took my Copic certification class a few weeks ago and have been "practicing" every chance I get...and it is true that it takes a lot of practice to perfect using these amazing markers...



Be sure to check out all the amazing digital images available in the store...and the COPIC markers!!!  

Happy crafting....Lynda

Project materials:  Digital image: Scrapbook Stamp Society, Markers:  Copic, Pattern paper and sticker:  Momenta, Cardstock:  Die Cuts with a View

3 comments:

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Beautiful. Great choice of background paper.

Cathy said...

Super cute...I just got back yesterday from Copic Certification..love them!

Jennie Garcia said...

So cute!! What a sassy card!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/