Past Design Teams

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Springtime trio...

Spring will finally be here next week, but you would never know it from the weather we are having here in the Seattle area; wind, cold...threat of snow this week...  I had to find a way to make a little Spring magic, so I thought what better way than to color some flowers!

I stamped this wonderful vase of flowers from Hero Arts Love Every Day Stamp set three times.  I then cut each out first using one of my Spellbinders ovals.  I then backed one using the Lacey Ovals die and the other two using a Scallop oval die.  I then colored each image using myCopics

I wanted to create some cute gift type cards, so I trimmed my card bases to approximately 4x4.

Here is each card:



here are all three together:


Be sure to check out our challenge this month...you still have time to get in on the fun!!!


and be sure to check out the Spellbinders sale in the store...they are all 20% off until 3/16/12!!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: