Past Design Teams

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Very girlie Happy Valentine's Day...


Today is my first post on the ABC Design Team blog... I am so excited to bring you a super sweet Valentine's Day card that I stamped up.  I love using my Copic markers and the My Cute Stamps images lend themselves to some amazing coloring!  And then when you pair them with this fantastic Valentine's Day sentiment from Hero Arts...what little girl wouldn't love to find this greeting waiting for her on February 14th?



here is a closeup of the girl...isn't she just the cutest!!!


I hope you'll check back in as the design team continues to showcase some wonderful Valentine's Day inspiration made just for you!!!

Happy Crafting....Lynda

Supplies:  My Cute Stamps Tea Party Girl setHero Arts Everyday Love Stamp Set,  Memento Tuxedo Black InkCopic markers (B00, E00, R20, Y15, Y21, RV02, RV21, and 0 Colorless blender)



1 comment:

Melanie said...

This card is SO cute! Love the combination of products. So happy to be on the D-Lite team with you :)