Past Design Teams

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A few new cards


I've been working on cleaning out my craft room to get ready for the Crafty garage sale that is all set for February 11!!!  I took a break and spent some time stamping and playing in my newly cleaned space.

All three cards use Hero Arts stamps.  The first two cards are created using a few of the new stamps I just received from ABC Toys and Crafts.  I won a $40 gift certificate from their store and picked out a great selection of stamps!!






I had this stamp in my collection already, so I pulled out my distressed inks and created the background behind the bird.  I used some black enamel to make the eye pop...and a Prima flower and button from my stash.

I am looking forward to spending more time this week in my newly cleaned space...now to price what I am going to sell and box it all up....

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Lynda!! It is so great to be on a team with you!!
Love your cards so pretty!!
Congrats!!
Michelle H.

Anonymous said...

such pretty cards
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)