Past Design Teams

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A few new cards


I've been working on cleaning out my craft room to get ready for the Crafty garage sale that is all set for February 11!!!  I took a break and spent some time stamping and playing in my newly cleaned space.

All three cards use Hero Arts stamps.  The first two cards are created using a few of the new stamps I just received from ABC Toys and Crafts.  I won a $40 gift certificate from their store and picked out a great selection of stamps!!






I had this stamp in my collection already, so I pulled out my distressed inks and created the background behind the bird.  I used some black enamel to make the eye pop...and a Prima flower and button from my stash.

I am looking forward to spending more time this week in my newly cleaned space...now to price what I am going to sell and box it all up....

Happy crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Lynda!! It is so great to be on a team with you!!
Love your cards so pretty!!
Congrats!!
Michelle H.

Scrappy Do said...

Congrats on making the team!, Donna

Celeste said...

such pretty cards
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)