Past Design Teams

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ABC and Me!!!


Some exciting news from the ABC Toys and Crafts store:


New Designers announced....

I am happy to announce that we have 2 new design team members. This was a very hard choice to make and thank you to all the designers that applied. 
I have asked each designer to tell us a little about themselves...

so Without Further Ado

I would like to welcome to the team Lynda and Sarah...


My name is Lynda Lindley and I live in the beautiful state of Washington with my husband, two daughters, and a puppy.  I have been paper crafting for twenty years; starting out as a stamper; then began incorporating that  into scrapbooking and other paper crafts.  

I love photography, beading, painting and gardening when I'm not paper crafting.  I make time to craft every days as it helps to ground me...I don't feel the same if I haven't gotten ink or paint on my fingers each day.  I am so excited to be part of the ABC Toys and Crafts design team!! 


My name is Sarah Bennett, I have been married to my wonderful husband for nearly 28 years and I am a Mom to our four beautiful children and two precious Labrador Retrievers.

Originally from New England, we have been happily transplanted to sunny Southern California, trading snow for sand and often can be found spending time at nearby Disneyland. 

I am a true rubber stamp addict, and a former Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now focusing on my love of designing and creating. I also enjoy counted cross stitch embroidery and baking. I am trilled to be joining ABC Toys & Crafts and hope my cards and projects will bring inspiration to you!

I am sure these designers are going to be a great fit with the ABC Design Team, I am looking forward seeing wonderful projects from them.
~Julie

No comments: