Past Design Teams

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Dog twins...and squeal....

So...a few months ago I went to the crop at the Ellen Hutson warehouse and had the pleasure of meeting Ellen and spend the afternoon playing in her studio, browsing in the warehouse, and creating some fun goodies... While I was working on this layout Ellen came over and commented that the dog in my layout looked just like her dog Jasper...well I have had the pleasure of meeting Jasper and he could totally be Bayley's brother...Bayley is a Cavachon and Jasper is a Havanese, so they aren't that different hair or color wise.

This is the layout that I started at the crop and finally finished...featuring the wonderful Echo Park Wintertime collection...


if you want to see Bayley's twin you can check out Ellen's facebook page where she posted a photo of Jasper...

and the squeal comes from my having my comment selected on the Tim Holtz blog....yeah!!! I was so excited and surprised to see my name on the winner list yesterday....how exciting...

Tomorrow starts my week as the guest designer on the Peachy Keen blog...so be sure to drop on in and check out my projects this week!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: