Past Design Teams

Friday, December 16, 2011

Another layout

My friend Anne hosted a challenge on the Paper Patch Crafts Facebook page to create a layout based on a Page Maps sketch. I loved the sketch and hit my craft room to see what I could come up with. I pulled out a pile of scraps I had from making cards for the magazine last month and created this layout... It features all pattern papers from Nikki Sivils Ellie's Day out line; trim is May Arts; flower is from Prima and the rubons were all leftovers in my stash pile...


and because I had my bag of scraps out I also made this layout:


the pattern paper, flower, and dog house are all Nikki Sivils as well. Oh and those fantastic HUGE photo corners are also from the Bella Blue and Oscar too line....

I hope you like these pages and pull out your leftovers and see what you can create...

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: