Past Design Teams

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Down to the last few

So...I'm down to the last few posts I am responsible for on the Crafter's Companion blog...my term will end at the end of the year, but I will be using these cute stamps long after for sure!

For this weeks project I created an easel card:

To create my card you need a piece of cardstock that is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 inches. You then need to score the cardstock at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8. This gives you the fold lines to create the easel. You then need a piece of cardstock that is a 4 1/2 inch square for your card front. You'll want to add a small decoration to the bottom of hte inside of the card to assist your card in standing up.

Here is my card from the side:


and here is the card from the front:

and here is a closeup of the coloring:


Isn't he cute...I hope you can get a jump on your holiday cards like me...
Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

This is a gorgeous card Lynda! I really love the colors you chose to use. You will be missed at CC!!