Past Design Teams

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Decisions, decisions....

Here is another cute holiday card I came up with...love this stamp...I am thinking of doing a pink deer and making her all sparkly and full of bling.... for this guy I used lots of browns and pulled out my gold Smooch to color in the bells...added some white enamel by Ranger on the larger snow dots...embossed the white cardstock base and backed the images with some cute Echo Park paper that had coordinating colors...

Embossing plate: Cuttlebug, Pattern paper: Echo Park; Reindeer stamp: Great Impressions; Sentiment: CTMH; Copic markers, White enamel by Ranger, and Smooch gold.

No matter what I decide on I need to get a move on it...we're having our holiday photo taken and that means in two weeks I'll have the photos and will need to be ready to send out cards....yikes!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: