Past Design Teams

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The latest Humphrey release from Crafter's Companion is my favorite so far. I know that I say that with each release, but these are the cutest stamps...the quality of the images is amazing and they now come mounted on ez-mount foam ready to stamp!

My first card features the Chocolate Box stamp set...this is Lottie...isn't she just the cutest thing...and she's enjoying this special box of goodies...



and then there is this cute little elephant...this New Baby set is perfect for any special baby greeting you may need... for my card I colored it with yellow so my card would work for either a little baby girl or boy:


Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion blog for other awesome ideas using the latest stamp releases.

(and yes, I've been watching every Copic coloring video and reading all the blogs...I am so loving alcohol ink markers!!!)
Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: