Past Design Teams

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

More challenge cards

There was a time when I was a total challenge junkie. I used to do two or three challenges a week...then life changed all around; kids in school, we got a dog...and then I wasn't doing any challenges... I had forgotten how much I enjoy allowing a challenge to jump start my creativity and push me to use my stash in new ways.

I created these two cards for a couple of the challenges for World Card Making day over on the Ellen Hutson blog. This card is for the sketch challenge: EHWCMD04

and then this card for the Fall inspired Inchie challenge EHWCMD3


Looks like I have my challenge junkie fix up and going...so now it looks like I'll be doing more challenges each week...yeah!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

JoanneK said...

Those cards are great! I love the contrast stamped trees!!! Very cool!