Past Design Teams

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Copic markers, little dresses, and The Greeting Farm stamps...oh my...

I went to the crop at the Ellen Hutson warehouse this weekend and had such a good time! I picked up a few stamps from the Greeting Farm and they are soooo adorable. I knew the girls would love them and they have both already colored in at least four or five of each girl I bought. I decided to participate in the Greeting Farm Fashionsita challenge...the challenge was to create a Farm Fashionista...anything goes as long as you use one of their images... so I stamped Fleur Anya and colored her in with my new copics...I think I did a good job for my first real girl using my full set of markers! I then stamped her little dress over and over again onto some Imaginesce pattern paper (from their Princess paper pad) I then pulled out my wire and created these cute hangers for the other outfits to hang on. Each dress is hanging from their hanger using Glue Dots mini-dots!! I added the brads to the card to act as nails for the hangers to hang from... the silver shiny paper was the perfect mirror for my card.


I am so happy with how it turned out...and now I have to make another...since they will fight over this one...

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: