Past Design Teams

Friday, July 29, 2011

More projects

Somehow when I was posting my projects from the last few months I missed posting a few that were featured in the June/July issue of Ready Set Create magazine and a canvas that I just finished. Crafter's Companion was a sponsor for that issue and I created a few projects using the fantastic Fairyopolis CD Rom.

This project features the printable frame from the kit...and this beautiful fairy. I added some extra sparkle to her with lots of glitter pen work.

this next card is called a Pyramage; where each level is separately printed and cut out...then attached atop the other layers until the final image appears at the end. It is quite a process, but the final result is quite stunning:




next is the canvas I created based on the She Art concepts that I learned in the class taught by Christy Tomlinson. This is a birthday gift for my Mother-In-Law. She is an avid sailor and I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed creating it for her. Both girls also painted canvases for her.


Here are two projects I created for Ready, Set, Create using the wonderful fabric flowers that we received from Um Wow...the first is a hair clip:


and a beautiful headband that I upcycled some twill on...this twill came from a package of washclothes that I bought on clearance at Target...gotta love a good deal and upcycling!

I'm working on a bunch of new projects that I hope to share with you soon. There is always something good happening in my crafty space...painting, stamping, scrapping...

Happy crafting....Lynda


1 comment:

Mikal said...

Great work! Everything I look at takes on a new dimension for upcycling! I'm dangerous now!!