Past Design Teams

Thursday, October 07, 2010

It's all about...being brave

So...this post will go live when I'm at Brave Girl Camp...I wanted to share what I made for each participant... anyone that knows me knows that I have a little stash of trinkets that I carry in my coin purse all the time...a silver ladybug, a red and black ladybug...a metal heart... these small little reminders I have picked up over time and treasure them dearly...



I spent a lot of time thinking about what I could possibly bring with me that I could leave with each participant that would be meaningful to them and decided to make little pocket trinkets... I found these beautiful stones in the floral department and made the rubons using my printer... Each person will select one at random from this little bag that I have them in... I hope they will serve as a reminder to everyone that comes to "be brave"...






Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful!!! Love these!!!

Justine said...

What a fun idea