Past Design Teams

Friday, September 10, 2010

Whew....I think my mojo went back to school...

Now that the kids are back in school you would think things would slow down a bit....well...there you go thinking again... We decided to start the hall bathroom remodel, so the contrator has been here since the middle of August working to destruck and reconstruct the space... we're getting close to being done, but right now we only have a functioning sink in there...

I think my mojo got on the bus with the girls last week...haven't really found her around lately...

Then...the puppy had her spay surgery on Tuesday this week...so there were a few days where lets face it I just sat there and pet the dog...difficult job but someone has to do it... :o)

I did manage to get one card done...this one is based on the sketch I created this month for Kiki Art...you can find a few additional ideas for what to create based on the sketch over on the Kiki Art blog, but here is the sketch and my card:




yes, there is machine stitching on this card...I am using the new machine I bought to play on my projects...I am liking the imperfect look that I am getting (or convincing myself that I do and release that inner perfection thing that would drive me nuts)... That is some wonderful Kiki Art pattern paper you see there...and a Unity Stamp...so fun together don't you think???

So...if you are inspired by the sketch be sure to link up something on the Kiki Art blog...we'd love to see what you create...
and I hope to get some crafty time in soon...

No comments: