Past Design Teams

Friday, June 18, 2010

When you can't sleep....create

So I had this terrible headache today...and then I think I overdid it on the "stuff" to make it go away...too much tea...too much sudafed...a little ice cream....oh my... I can't sleep...so I decided I should get to it and work on the sketch from Stampendous for the week...



Here is my take on this sketch...the added twist was to create your own background...so I pulled out this little stampendous flower stamp and went to work creating this cute flower background.

I think I need fluffles therapy now...this cute little critter seems to be showing up all over my house...the girls are stamping this thing everywhere....
Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

sarah said...

i am totally like you. when i can't seem to sleep, i sit at my table and create. :)

i actually get a lot done believe it or not. hehe

CUTE card. great colors!