Past Design Teams

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Have you seen this....

the new line of papers from Echo Park.... as soon as I saw this Sweet Summertime paper I knew I had to have it....so I jumped online and bought myself an end of the school year gift!!! :o)



I knew when I was looking at the paper that I had to create something fun for the end of year teacher gift using some of this....so I picked up a piece titled Sunny Spots, trimmed it down to 8 1/2 x 11 and then printed this great gift bag pattern by DeNami onto it. DeNami was having a product challenge featuring their templates...so of course I had to jump in!!
I then cut it out...and added these cute punched paper flowers using some Helmar Zap Dots (LOVE these things for dimension!!!)...and a coordinating circle from the sticker sheet to the flower center. Dropped in some yummy scented hand sanitizer and added this bow...cute little gift for the sweet gals at school...




These little bags would make great party favors or even placecards for a party!

Only two more days of school......

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Paulina said...

You did a cute job with this bag! Love the colors you chose- they are so pretty!

Thanks for playing along with the DeNami challenge!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute and what a fun gift!! So glad you could join us at the DeNami challenge!!