Past Design Teams

Friday, April 23, 2010

Not just a sketch...a Stampendous sketch!!!

The Stampendous blog had this awesome sketch on it this week...and the twist of having to use a transparency on it was just enough to make me HAVE to create something based on it...look at this awesome sketch:


and here's my card:


my card features the Blessed Spring set, some Prima flowers, mini-scallop decorative scissors, Helmar zap dots for dimension, and the swiss dots embossing folder for Cuttlebug. I stamped the flowers onto the transparency using Stazon ink and then colored in the images on the opposite side using Bic Mark It markers.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend...happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh this is stunning. your flowers and colors on the transparency is gorgeous!