Past Design Teams

Monday, April 05, 2010

My Stamp Box card and a new DT reveal hop

Today is the My Stamp Box new design team reveal hop..... you can follow along and meet all the new designers and look at some amazing projects created by the My Stamp Box design team by starting here at the My Stamp Box blog.

To celebrate my being picked for this awesome design team I thought I would share with you a card I made that features the He Loves Me stamp set...



This card features the totally delish paper #030115 - MÁGICA Arbol Mágico D by Kiki Art, a yummy new Kiki Art button, and this wonderful stamp set by My Stamp Box He Loves Me.



I hope you'll hop along and meet the new designers!!

Happy crafting.....Lynda

3 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Congratulations Linda! You will have the most amazing time on this team and your card is truly wonderful

She's a Color Queen said...

Great card and congrats on the DT!

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Congrats on being on the new design team!!