Past Design Teams

Friday, April 09, 2010

It's time to get sketchy again with Kiki Arts!!!

It's time again for another sketch at Kiki Arts!!! This month I created a sketch that showcases a
single photograph...since I know a lot of folks like to scrap with a large picture being the focus of their page...

and here is my take on the sketch:

my layout features this fantastic paper #040103 -JARDIN Cerco & Cia by Kiki Art. ...because my photo was a winter photo I decided to change up the pattern paper a bit...I added snow along the fence..snow on the tree, snow on my title letters and even added snowfakes in the sky...

Be sure to check out what some of the design team has done with the sketch here and share your take on it before May 14th....there will be a random prize winner again....and you know you want some Kiki Art supplies!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

sarah said...

LOVE your take on this sketch, lynda... i will blog about it sometime this weekend! :)

hugs,
sarah.

gudrun said...

This LO is so cool! Love it :)

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Your fence is really cute. Love this!