Past Design Teams

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Digital stamp and Kiki RAK!!!

Each week we have a new theme on the What's the Scoop blog and this week our theme if friendship and I have to say that when I got a peek at the newest digital stamps by Cheeky Radish I had to create a card for a friend that featured this cute little guy:

this image is called Coffee break and can be found here in the store.

So for my card I decided to color this cutie in using some Prismacolor pencils…I decided to not do a huge amount of blending this time, but to allow the texture of the pencil lines add to the design on the cup…shading done with lots various colors of pink.
The entire image was cut out and I rounded the edges and mounted it onto foam tape so it would pop. Adding a little bit of ribbon and my sentiment that I printed onto cardstock and my friendship card was done:


The scoop on my card: Digital stamp by Cheeky Radish Coffee Break, Pattern paper: Kiki Arts Amore, Ribbon: May Arts, Adhesive: Helmar 450 glue, foam tape, Prismacolor pencils.

I created a sketch based on my card too:


I hope you’ll take our friendship challenge this week. If you do be sure to link up your creation to the Monday post using Mr. Linky…and if you happen to create a friendship card based on my sketch…and link it before 2/7 I’ll put your name in the hat for this fabulous RAK:



This RAK features ten (10) sheets of Kiki Art paper from the China and Familia lines as well as some of Kiki’s uber sparkly bling!!!

So…what are you waiting for…get busy creating…if you create a new friendship project of any kind be sure to link it up to the Monday post here and if you create something from my sketch and link it up before 2/7/10 in addition to the monthly drawing, you’ll get your name in the hat for the drawing on this fabul,ous RAK!!!

Happy crafting…..Lynda

No comments: