Past Design Teams

Thursday, November 05, 2009

A lot of catching up to do...

I got to share this card and the technique I used to stamp the leaf on the Kreative Kaboodles blog this week... don't you just love this leaf stamp!!!



and I created these projects with the I Am A Scrapaholic October kit...
this first card uses a Memory Capsule to hold these treasures from our trip to the beach this summer:


and this card is made using one of the MM Journaling sheets as my card form; I adhered it to the front of a standard card base and trimmed the excess off...leaves a great shape!



and finally is this layout that features some wonderful Jenni Bowlin pattern paper; Magic Mesh...that Martha Stewart loopy punch...that is one of the yummy new Prima flowers...fun, fun, fun stuff!



and this catch up post would not be complete without a few pictures of my favorite trick-or-treaters...




and there was no way I was going without being dressed up...so here I am...not too bad for an old lady witch....


Happy Crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

JoanneK said...

Wonderful stuff Lynda! Your girls are such cuties....and so are you with your purple hair!!!! Love that leaf stamp too! Very nice!

marcibun said...

great projects!

Chris said...

adorable halloween pics!!!! love those stamps too!