Past Design Teams

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's not an obsession.....(is it?)...maybe I need a Pebbles Inc intervention?

I needed to make a project for our World Card Making day celebration over at Paper Popsicles....and I seem to not be able to put down these yummy Pebbles Inc papers from that September card kit....I think now that these are done I may only have scraps that are entirely too small for projects....
I created this cute little box that is just about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2



and these cute 3x3 cards to fit inside....



detailed instructions can be found if you log into the Paper Popsicles message board....

and I think I'm going to be okay...no intervention needed......but if you see me making a bunch more things with this paper...can you send me a message and tell me I need some help...??

Happy Crafting.....Lynda

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fun project! Just love the box of cards! CUTE!

marcibun said...

Wow! you sure got alot done with that kit. Love the cards! How do you like the scoreboard? Is it worth getting. I have the "crafters companion" but I don't use it very much.