Past Design Teams

Monday, September 21, 2009

Same photo....two ways...

I have been having such a great time with my new camera...
and I took this picture that inspired me to scrap....
so I did...using it once in color...

(Pattern paper is Fancy pants; chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp that I painted, journaling sticker by Elle's studio...gems are Kaiser)

and once in black and white....

(Pattern papers Teresa Collins Friendship line; Prima flower; and Bo Bunny chipboard swirl - all from the September I Am A Scrapaholic kit)

Maybe you'll be inspired to scrap a photo more than one way....

Happy crafting......Lynda!!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Stunning photo and pages! I have to say though...there's something about it in Black and white!! Love it!

Stef H said...

omword! these are gorgeous! wow! i love them. both of them. WOW!

hugs,

mustangkayla said...

Fabulous photos! I love how you scrapped it two ways! I've done it before when I couldn't make up my mind on how I wanted to scrap it!

Mara Campbell said...

Seriously fantastic photos!!! I love the color layout but I think my favorite is the black and white. So pretty!!

JoanneK said...

Ok...I need a new camera!!! LOL...

Wonderful photos Lynda!!!! You are so cut out for photography, and dedicated to learning new techniques!!! Can't wait to see more!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love them both, but WOW on that Teresa Collins layout! You need to submit that somewhere!! It's just GORGEOUS!! Email it to Teresa!!