Past Design Teams

Friday, September 11, 2009

Love your face...

I mean when I was able to capture this picture I knew that it was going to have to get a special place on a special layout... I created the framing for the page using my Fiskars Apron Lace punch...I first matted my photo on a piece of the Terea Collins pattern paper so just a tiny amount could be seen around the picture... The base for this page is the wonderful English Rose/Lawn paper from Marks Paper Company's English Garden collection. Don't you just LOVE that flower...these Primas are delish!!! I cut out the phrase from the pattern paper and included on my page...title work done with fabric thickers...



Love that little cheesy grin girl!!!

All these wonderful items can be found in the September kits over at I Am A Scrapaholic!!

Happy Crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

JoanneK said...

What a cutie!!!! Those mountains in the backround are gorgeous too! WOW...what a wonderful page!

Leah said...

Love the apron lace frame work! Of course it's an adorable pic!! Great page!

mustangkayla said...

What an adorable layout! SSSOOO cute! Great layout!