Past Design Teams

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did you hear that....???

no need to adjust your volume control....it was me squealing as I opened my email to find a message from a friend asking me if I had checked out the Pebbles Inc blog today.... ummmm... nope...hadn't gone through my blog reader yet... OMG... my cards are featured in todays post... the ones I made using the uber fabulous September card kit from Paper Popsicles!!!

I have to say that the Downtown collection has to be my favorite paper line that I have had a chance to work with in a very long time...lush rich colors and the perfect thickness for card making!!! Thank you Pebbles Inc for creating such amazing products to work with and Melissa at Paper Popsicles for such a fabulous kit!!!

look at this kit...you'll see why I thought it was so fabulous:



and here is what you get:

2 ribbon strips
1 rhinestone pack by Kaiser Crafts
1 rub-on sheet by Kaiser Crafts
5 12x12 double sided patterned papers by Pebbles Inc.
1 package with 60 flowers by Kaiser Crafts

and did I forget to mention....it only cost $10.00!!!!

Now to get busy on some other projects if my feet touch the ground sometime soon....

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Woot woot Lynda! a big congrats! I was just there admiring your cards!

marcibun said...

Congrats! That's VERY exciting :)