Past Design Teams

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Layout soup anyone?

So....Tricia decided to do a game over at Paper Popsicles that she calls layout soup....she has this long list of "stuff" that may go into the pot...but only 7 things actually make the final cut... the final 7 items were:

RIBBON
STAMP
JOURNALLING
RECYCLE
FLOWER
SEWING
HEART

Whew.... so...I used two pieces of ribbon on the bottom right corner; I stamped that amazing Unity journaling block that I used for my title work...did some strip journaling....my recycled item is a bread tie thingy that I put a rubon onto....used a pile of Primas; sewed my buttons onto my flowers (I know weak, but I am not really a good machine stitcher) and a heart; which I used two Fiskars squeeze punches on and then also a tiny little hole punch to make my dots shaped like hearts for my title...
Here is my final page:




This Girl Friday Cosmo Cricket paper was perfect for this photo....LOVE the colors in it!

Hope you'll drop by the Paper Popsicles message board and check out the changes we've been making...fun things are coming up...

Happy Crafting.....Lynda

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Wow, that is an amazing photo!! You did a great job showcasing it. And I love that journal stamp you used!!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo on this page. And what a fab picture of the berries!!