Past Design Teams

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrate a birthday...

So, I had to make a birthday card for a friend...and my online pal Sheila has a little contest going where you are to link to her a birthday card....so what better motivation to get the card done....

So...I used one of Sheila's stamps and some wonderful Bella Blvd pattern paper that can be found at the Paper Posicles store here....



I covered a few of the little cupcakes with a crystal laquer so they are shiny...and drew on a few with a glitter pen... yummy!!! I hope she likes it!

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a cute card! Great idea to glitter up the cupcakes!

Sheila, The Dreamer said...

I love the card!!!! Glad to see the Celebrate stamp and that paper is yummy!!! I think I need a cupcake! ;)