Past Design Teams

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Basic Grey Lime Rickey in this months I Am A Scrapaholic kit

This month's kit at I Am A Scrapaholic features pattern papers from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey line. These are super bright and very "retro" feeling colors and patterns, so it took me a bit to find just the right photos to use with them. For this layout I used a single sheet of the Boston Cooler pattern paper as my base. I backed my photo with butter churn Coredin'ations cardstock. I added the cardstock sticker border strip down the middle of my page...I wanted the bird and title spot to pop off the page; so I used baby powder to make each "unsticky"...then added pop dots to the back to make them dimensional. I added a journaling cirlce by Elle's Studio to the center of the diecut flower sticker for my journaling... finished it off with a few more flower stickers and a few more Prima flowers..

Be sure to stop by the gallery at IAAS to see the other creations made this month with the kit!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Cute layout Lynda!

Joaniebolognie said...

Oh I love this layout! DD is so cute!

Lucy Chesna said...

beautiful layout

Congrats on being the 1st prize winner for the SNR Card Universe Blog Hope. Come on over and check it out here
http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/winners-for-snr-card-universe-blog-hop.html