Past Design Teams

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New layout for the Scrap Star contest

This is the third week of the Scrap Star contest over at Scrap Street.... For our challenge this week we had to scrapbook something about ourselves in our scrapbooking sytle...

If you want to see my project prior to the end of the contest you'll need to drop into the Scrap Street gallery here and take a peek:
http://scrapstreet.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19345

The contest runs for a few more weeks...every Saturday-Sunday mid-afternoon there is open voting where all the registered members select their top favorites...then some industry guest judges vote for their favorites.....then some are eliminated... voting....eliminations.... what was I thinking? I was thinking I love a good challenge....

Wish me luck.... (I'm trying out for the staff writer position over there...so who knows...maybe you'll be seeing my writing in a future issue of Scrap Street magazine!)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

your creativity always amazes me...now what will you do while you are at Disney? Do you need a fill in person to do your work for you???? lol

Anonymous said...

Your pages for the contest so far have been awesome!! Don't doubt your chances for a staff position!! I am betting you will get one. You create such awesome stuff!