Past Design Teams

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another fun layout with Dream Street papers

I love the Dream Street papers in the March kit at I Am A Scrapaholic...they can be used for so many types of projects.

I used the brown cardstock as my base and layered various pieces of the pattern paper to create this pattern. I added two pieces of the Daisy Bucket polka dot ribbon to add some additional interest to the design. I covered one of the Scenic Route Chipboard buttons with pattern paper and added to the top of one of the included Imaginisce flowers. I cut the title using the Cricut and white cardstock. The title piece is one of the Maya Road ticket keychain pieces that I covered with some of the pattern paper. I used one of my 7 Gypsies journaling stamps for the small spot on the bottom right. I cut the small flowers on the title piece from one of the pieces of pattern paper and put a drop of Liquid Pearls in the center of each one.

Look how cute this title is...and the little swirlies next to the flowers...those are tiny strips of the Daisy Bucket Chocolate ribbon that I curled and then stuck in the Helmar Scrap Dots adhesive as it was drying...fun, fun, fun!!!

The design team is filling the gallery at IAAS with all kinds of wonderful projects using these wonderful products...and did I mention the guest designer this month is the designer of the papers for Dream Street Amy Teets!!!!

2 comments:

marcibun said...

Cute layout, glad you like the Scrap dots ;)

Joaniebolognie said...

OH MY...I love this layout! The photo is amazing and I love all the embellies!