Past Design Teams

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mafia Scrap Wars week 3 challenge...

So this week our challenge over at Scrap Street for the Mafia Scrap Wars was to create a mini-album... I decided to create an extra special mini-album...so I went GREEN...well not color wise, but echo-friendly-green-wise...

This is a toilet paper roll album... there was one posted over at Scrapperie (by Kimkt) and as soon as I saw it I knew this was something that I could easily do...



I have taken the pictures down because this cute little album will be featured in the March issue of Scrap Street magazine!!!!

If you get a chance...give it a try...and be sure to check out these wonderful Basic Grey Euphoria Element stickers that I used in the Paper Popsicles store!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This was the most adorable mini album I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

That is such a cool little book!!! Awesome work!

JoanneK said...

Very neat idea for an album!!! Your album is so cute!

Joaniebolognie said...

LYNDA....you are so darn creative and AMAZING!!!! WHO would think...toilet paper rolls!!!!! They are adorable!

Jennifer Murai said...

You were right. These are a cute idea. Nice work!! TFS

Anonymous said...

very cute idea

Kim said...

Lynda it turned out GREAT!!! :)

wendy said...

What a GREAT idea!!! Very good use of recycling and a great gift.