Past Design Teams

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday means....HIP HOP time!!!

Thursday means that it's Hip Hop day over at Split Coast Stampers hosted by the Unity Stamp Company crew.....this is such a fun way to start my day! Hip Hop usually kicks off at 8AM my time, so with my first (or second) cup of coffee the fun begins on the Unitycompany blog...where you can then hip hop around to their design team member's blogs for inspiration....it is totally fun and always full of inspiration.

Next you head over to the Split Coast Stampers Unity forum and look at what challenges the Unity folks are hosting for the day... today's challenges were to create a Birthday card for the Unity Queen Diva (Angela)....and the second was a I {Heart} Unity challenge...so here are my cards:

I love this Scenic Route pattern paper so very much...really works well for cards!
And this card features the reverse side of this same paper used above:


if you get a chance drop on into the Hip Hop on Thursdays....totally fun!!!

2 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

great cards!!! so cute!

Jacqueline said...

great cards!! Love them!!