Past Design Teams

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New card for 2 sketches 4 you

I think the sketches just get better and better over at 2 sketches 4 you!!!
Here is Laura's sketch for this week:


and here is my card...I know you are probably very tired of seeing the Websters pages on all my projects, but the February Paper Popsicles kit has soooo many great things in it that I have so much still to work with.
This card features a piece of the pattern paper as the base...I cut the flower from the other side of the pattern paper and the postal piece is from one of the included journaling cards...I added the MM brad to the flower center and then cut a piece of brown cardstock using my stamp edge scissors...samped the dots using brown Stazon ink...this is a Studio G stamp....lots of inking and here we are:

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday and hope to see you next weekend at the Love is in the Air crop at Paper Popsicles!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynda
Laura is out of town so I am filling in and can I tell you I will never tire of Websters Pages - I LOVE their lines and your card certainly does their products justice.
Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

cnelson said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

Yummy Webster's Pages!! Fabulous take on Laura's sketch!!

Valerie Chmielak said...

What a beautiful card!