Past Design Teams

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kazan's sketch #15

We're having some winter weather here finally...the snow flakes are flying...not sticking, but flying is good... so I took a peek at Kazan's sketch this week and knew I had to use snowflakes somewhere on it...so here is the amazing sketch from 2 sketches 4 you:



and my fun card featuring Bo Bunny's Winter Whisper pattern paper; one of the snowflake embossing templates from Cuttlebug, Mrs. Grossman greeting, dew drops, and a Me & My Big Idea snowflake.



lets hope some of these flakes start to stick....it is not going to be pretty here tomorrow if these girls can't get their snow gear on and play outside!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute new banner Lynda and I love the bling on that snowflake! Thanks for playing :) Kazan

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, great take on kazan's sketch!!

Jacqueline said...

this is gorgeous Lynda! I love the soft colors!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors and the sparkle!