Past Design Teams

Friday, November 28, 2008

Wahoo...I'm early...

Today started super early for me...like 3:30 early as I headed out to Walmart to hit the sales... I was able to score an Expression at Walmart!!! I am so happy!!
Even thought it has been a very long day I still managed to get to the yummy sketch by Kazan this week over at 2 sketches 4 you:

here is my version...I used the wonderful pattern paper from The Paper Elements, the pointsetta is from the craft store floral department, brad is Imaginesce...snowflake sticker is Michael's brand.....Grungeboard that I painted white and then covered with snowflake glitter...merry Christmas is Mrs. Grossman... I added lots of Glitter Glaze to the flowers to make them shine...

7 comments:

rae said...

Great card! Love the color combo and the glitter on the swirls... YUM! Fab take on Kazan's sketch!

Kazan Clark said...

another stunning card Lynda - Love the oversize flower and the colors are divine.
Hugs
Kazan

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Love the flower you used and the glitter snoflake center!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful card! Those colors are just stunning!

Kathryn said...

Oh so BEAUTIFUL -- WOW
Love that BIG flower and swirls -- so gorgeous!!!
Wonderful Job! :)

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the big bloom!!!

Marci Knecht said...

Really pretty, I love what you did with the pointsettia :)