Past Design Teams

Friday, November 28, 2008

Wahoo...I'm early...

Today started super early for me...like 3:30 early as I headed out to Walmart to hit the sales... I was able to score an Expression at Walmart!!! I am so happy!!
Even thought it has been a very long day I still managed to get to the yummy sketch by Kazan this week over at 2 sketches 4 you:

here is my version...I used the wonderful pattern paper from The Paper Elements, the pointsetta is from the craft store floral department, brad is Imaginesce...snowflake sticker is Michael's brand.....Grungeboard that I painted white and then covered with snowflake glitter...merry Christmas is Mrs. Grossman... I added lots of Glitter Glaze to the flowers to make them shine...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the color combo and the glitter on the swirls... YUM! Fab take on Kazan's sketch!

Unknown said...

another stunning card Lynda - Love the oversize flower and the colors are divine.
Hugs
Kazan

papertrails leaver said...

Love the flower you used and the glitter snoflake center!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Those colors are just stunning!

Kathryn said...

Oh so BEAUTIFUL -- WOW
Love that BIG flower and swirls -- so gorgeous!!!
Wonderful Job! :)

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the big bloom!!!

marcibun said...

Really pretty, I love what you did with the pointsettia :)