Past Design Teams

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Who doesn't love a sale???

Melissa at Paper Popsicles is giving away 25 sheet of NEW & Trendy Pattern paper...want to know how you can get your hands on some fresh new stuff for free.....keep on reading!!! So easy...even I did it...really...here it is...are you ready...you can even cut and paste my post onto your blog...go ahead...I give you permission to get into the drawing on me! :o)

Win 25 NEW & TRENDY Patterned Papers !
Got a Blog?? Get entered in the Paper Prize contest just by announcing on your blog about our 40% off sale.

Got paper crafting friends? Email them (one email for all) and copy me on the email announcing our 40% off sale. This is another way to be entered into our Paper Prize.

What’s a Paper Prize?? 25 sheets of 12×12 cool new patterned papers.

How will you know I posted it? Email me melissa@paperpopsicles.com with your blog link. When I see it, you are entered!!

How will you know I emailed my friends? Remember to cc me at melissa@paperpopsicles.com!

Does putting it on my blog and emailing my friends count as 2 entries to win? You bet it does!

Don’t forget to include our website www.paperpopsicles.com on your blog and email.

No comments: