Past Design Teams

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You've come a long way baby!!

So I am not really sure when this picture was taken, but most likely on my first birthday...it is the oldest photo that I have of myself...I have about four or five photos of myself before I started school...and I have about a dozen until the end of high school...I truly cherish these few photos that I do have!
Happy Birthday to me!!
Once again, I'll be eating cake on this special day...I hope to not make so much of a mess, but here's to being forty-wonderful today!!! You've come a long way baby!!!

8 comments:

marcibun said...

Oh, you were a cutie! Happy Birthday :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday and have a super great day.

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Lynda!!

Ginnifer said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girlfriend! Feel better soon. Hugs T

Tricia said...

Happy BIrthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear scrapbooking friend!
Happy Birthday to yoU!

JoanneK said...

What a super cute photo! Happy Birthday Lynda! Hope your day was a special one!