Past Design Teams

Friday, September 26, 2008

New week of being BAD...

So I made it to round three at the Bad Girls Academy over at the Bad Girls kit site. For this week's class it was all about effective use of white space. The glass was very very well written and contained some wonderful layout examples.

For my assisgnment I chose this school picture that is from a few years ago. I really liked the contrast between her hair color and her outfit, so I could play off the white outfit on my page. I chose this wonderful Heidi Grace paper as my base...adding some yummy ribbon from my stash and then added some cut pieces of KI lace cardstock in places to draw your eyes into the photo. I added butterflies and buttons to complete small visual triangles around my page. I LOVE the layout and it now proudly sits in my living room for all to see...



if you get a chance to drop on over to Bad Girls be sure to check out the class details!!!

2 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

WOW ! nice use of the lacecardstock ! All the BEST ! :)

marcibun said...

That's a great layout! I've been reading all over the place about this class/contest at Bad Girls, I really should go check it out and cheer you on.