So this week has brought a lot of "tagging" from my online bloggy friends...
First my pal Marci tagged me with
The rules for the "Blogging Friends Forever" award are:* Only five people allowed* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.* You must link back to whoever gave you the award.* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
And my pal Melita gave me this:
Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.
So here’s who I’m AWARDING:
1. Marci I love her style; the way she combines elements on her pages and her overall style is so balanced.
2. Emeline I have to say that I am always so inspired when I visit her blog. Her pictures are wonderful and her projects make me want to create!
3. Christi I love to look at her beautiful stamped creations. She makes me want to pull out all my Unity Stamps and get busy each week!!!
4. Stacey Stacey's creations are amazing...I love how she can break down her design process into simple steps that are so easy to re-create... she is such an inspriation!
5. Ching her blog is so full of amazing eye candy that it is always a pleasure to drop in and see what she has been creating!
6. Joanne I love how Joanne combines flowers, bling and just the right balance of other items on her pages to really make them tell the story...
7. Lisa Lisa's blog is so full of both traditional and digital layouts that are sure to inspire... I love her sense of balance to her pages...just enough, not too much...always wonderful to see!!
Okay...whew...that was hard... fun, but hard to do...there are so many wonderful blogs that I visit frequently that I can not even begin to tell you how so many give me inspiration on a daily basis to not only create, but to want to create, photograph, stamp, doodle, and journal... so to anyone that should stumble across my blog...thank you for inspiring me!!! (that means you!)