Past Design Teams

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I Am A Scrapaholic Visiting Therapist!!!!!!

I am so excited to let you in on a secret that is no longer a secret as of today.... I am the Visiting Therapist for the month of July over at





I adore Lynn and the wonderful kits she puts together...and the design team is full of truly amazing scrapbookers that do things with the products from these kits that are so incredibly inspiring!!! I am thrilled beyond words to be asked to be a visiting therapist!!!! (and do I EVER need therapy!!) :o)


So...look for my work to be featured in their Visiting Therapist gallery...and my bio on their home page...


http://www.iamascrapaholic.com/

6 comments:

marcibun said...

Yay! I'm soooo excited too!!!!! We're on TWO teams together this month : ) I can't wait to see your awesome creations.

Unknown said...

Congrats Lynda!!! That's so exciting!!

Ginnifer said...

You go girl!! Congrats!

melita said...

Congratulations Lynda! How exciting!

becca said...

congrats lynda! that is so great!!!!!

Sheila said...

Congrats Lynda!!! Fantastic!