Past Design Teams

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Graduation card

So we have a nice and a second cousin that have both recently graudated from High school...so I have been trying to come up with some fun congratulations cards and I think I finally found something that I like:



using more of that yummy July I Am A Scrapholic kit...and a rubon from JoAnn's card captions. The arrow is a Fiskars punch; a cuttlebug circle embossing template, colorbox ink around the edges, and lots of hand drawn doodles and stitches to finish it off...

I think she'll like it...no matter which one gets this exact example!!

Congrats to you both...we are very proud of you...Way to go!

4 comments:

marcibun said...

I love it! I've never seen that arrow punch or those rubons, gonna look for those!

Stacey said...

Cute idea for a card!!

Unknown said...

Amazing card!!! I love the colors and the arrows....wait....I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Sparklinbecks said...

Thats a beautiful card! I saw your blog on YMBD :)