Past Design Teams

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Another card from the July IAAS kit and a peek...

Here is another card I made from the July I Am A Scrapaholic kit. I also got two more layouts completed, but they are drying...



here is a peek at one that is drying....that is yummy Art Quest Citrine Mica D'lights that was in the June IAAS Therapy kit that you see sparkling. I used it to highlight my sand that I created along the bottom of the page. It is really wonderful stuff to use...so light catching!!



I am loving all the summer inspired colors in this kit...the teal in this kit is just amazing...so vibrant...the color of the Ocean in the Caribbean!!

2 comments:

marcibun said...

Love the card, the layout is awesome - I love that you used the mica on the sand, what a great idea!

deb said...

Sweet blog. Love your work.