Past Design Teams

Saturday, June 07, 2008

New card sketch blog - I'm hooked already!!!

There is a new card sketch blog 2 Sketches 4 You...the sketches are so much fun already...
I used this sketch by Laura:

to make this cute card:



I also used DCWV cardstock; a Junkitz rubon, and the new Threading Waters punch from Fiskars for the title work. The wonderful pattern paper (glitter tiny flowers and pink argyle cardstock by DCWV) and dew drops are from the Paper Patch Crafts store.
http://www.paperpatchcrafts.com/

be sure to check out their sketches each week!! http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/
I will be waiting for next week's sketch...what a great way to stay on top of my cards!!!

6 comments:

marcibun said...

That is a great blog, I like what you did with Laura's sketch :)

Unknown said...

and we are hooked on you! Love your card

:) Kazan

Laura Davis said...

This card is darling, great take on my sketch! Thanks or participating:)
Laura

Bev said...

Wow!! Both cards are fabulous!

Jacey's Mom said...

Beautiful cards. I love them.
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
Take care,
Christy

Lea L. said...

Cute little card! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea