Past Design Teams

Friday, May 30, 2008

Talk about team work

The girls over at Paper Popsicles have been pulling together to vote for the wonderful kits on the Top50 kit review and rating site...well we have broken through the top 40!!!! Paper Popsicles was #37 this morning when I checked things out...amazing...

Take a peek for yourself...http://prelude.websitewelcome.com/~paperpop/index.html

I think you can see why these kits are in the top 50...um, I mean 40!!!

WTG Paper Popsicles!!!

there is still just over a week to get your application in for our new design team... I hope some of my bloggin' buddies will give it a try..it's an amazing team to be a part of!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

yay for PP! They rock and so do their kits!!!

wendy said...

It's great to see the site grow :) How exciting! Glad I'm part of it!