Past Design Teams

Saturday, May 17, 2008

One more card

I finished this card for the CPS sketch #64 before I even did the other two...I forgot to include it in the other post; so two posts in one day. This card is made featuring pattern paper from the November I Am A Scrapaholic card kit...this was a wonderful kit...I am using scraps now and loving them just as much!!! Prima flowers and a Lasting Memories rubon complete the card.




I put the finishing touches on my very first acrylic album today. I will post pictures on Monday when I post it along with some tips I have learned while making this one over at the Paper Popsicles message board. The album I used is a part of the wonderful Far, Far Away June kit...in case you haven't seen it yet:

all this for $25!!! (shipping included in that price...wowzers!)

No comments: